Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Calgary resident Adam Drybrough serves as an independent business strategy consultant. When he is not helping startup companies or guiding local real estate developers, Adam Drybrough can often be found wakeboarding.
Creating a good wake is the first key to fun wakeboarding. Boats need about 1,800 pounds of extra weight to produce a robust wake. This weight should be arranged so that it is largely on the rear of the boat and off to one side.
This arrangement will make the boat lean to one side, which is ideal for wakeboarding. Boat drivers must remember that turning carefully is extra important when the boat is off balance, especially when a wakeboarder falls from the board.
Once a large wake has been created, wakeboarders should focus on finding the sweet spot on that wake. Look for the trough about 5 feet behind the boat. Forgoing the rope entirely is possible in this section of the wake, and learning to stay within it by shifting body weight is good practice for any wakeboarder.
Friday, June 9, 2017
A self-employed business consultant in Calgary, Adam Drybrough offers clients a range of services, focusing on helping landowners and real estate developers. Adam Drybrough also provides online marketing advice and search engine optimization (SEO). Creating optimized content is key to a strong SEO strategy, so here are some useful tips.
1. Title tags. In the past, content optimizers have used a webpage’s title tag to place a keyword. However, in the modern search environment, you should look more toward gelling your title tag with the queries potential visitors will make. Use a tool like AnswerThePublic.com to find out what people are searching for and write title tags to suit those searches.
2. Make it readable. Unless your content is specifically geared toward technical subjects, your aim is to make it as readable as possible. Accessibility plays a large part in search rankings, so avoid huge words and always consider how you can explain complex subjects to the layperson.
3. Avoid keyword stuffing. It is a practice that has existed since the dawn of search engines, but keyword stuffing is now more likely to get your website penalized than it is to achieve high rankings. Examine your content and avoid any unnatural uses of keywords. If a sentence must be rewritten to accommodate a keyword, it likely doesn’t belong there in the first place.
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Calgary resident Adam Drybrough serves as a business development consultant and establishes digital marketing and growth hacking strategies for startup businesses and brands in the retail and corporate sector. Beyond his professional pursuits, Adam Drybrough supports the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Society of Alberta. The organization’s services include the Support for Champions program.
Designed to enhance the lives of children with parents afflicted by ALS, the Support for Champions program helps relieve the financial burdens associated with the disease. Parents with ALS may experience difficulty in affording childhood activities and accessing the necessary resources to help their children deal with emotions such as anger or grief. Funds supplied by Support for Champions enable families to afford participation in social activities for children as well as access support services.
Persons eligible for the program include children aged 18 years or under who have or previously had a parent diagnosed with ALS. Children must live within the province of Alberta at the time of registration, and parents must register with the ALS Society of Alberta prior to applying.
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Since 2010, Adam Drybrough has served real estate developers and landowners as a freelance business strategy and development consultant. Beyond this work, Adam Drybrough leverages his experience in digital marketing to provide search engine optimization (SEO) services to clients. Here are some top tips for SEO in 2017.
1. Quality content. As has always been the case, quality content is a major factor in an SEO campaign. However, search engines now look for content that adds true value for users, so try to offer something unique and relevant to your website visitors in everything that you write.
2. Work with influencers. Social media websites, particularly LinkedIn, offer you the opportunity to connect with key influencers in your sphere. Provide useful insights on such sites and open dialogues with people who you think can help. Building relationships with influencers could lead to you contributing to their efforts and receiving natural backlinks to your website.
3. Rich answers. According to a study by Stone Temple Consulting, a leading digital marketing consulting firm, rich answers, which are answers pulled from websites and shown at the top of the search results for a query, now appear for approximately 40 percent of queries in Google. Create clear content with easily identifiable headings to increase the likelihood of having it appear as a rich answer on relevant search queries.
Calgary resident Adam Drybrough serves as an independent business strategy consultant. When he is not helping startup companies or guidin...
Calgary resident Adam Drybrough serves as a business development consultant and establishes digital marketing and growth hacking strategi...
Since 2010, Adam Drybrough has served real estate developers and landowners as a freelance business strategy and development consultant. B...
Adam Drybrough, a self-employed business and government relations consultant in Canada, spent several years participating in ice skating ...